- Sesame oil is rich in zinc, which is one of the most important minerals in the body for your skin. It can increase skin elasticity and smoothness, helping to reduce the appearance of age spots and eliminate skin conditions, including premature aging. Sesame oil can also be used as a sunscreen because it creates a protective layer on the skin, which is another way of protecting the body from foreign substances or toxins that get in through the skin. In some cultures, sesame oil has even been used to treat fungal diseases on the skin.
The virtues of sesame oil for the hair
- Sesame oil has traditionally been used to improve the health of hair. It can help to darken hair color and also eliminate hair loss. Furthermore, the anti-bacterial effects of sesame oil can help to eliminate any of the pathogens or foreign bodies that can attack your scalp or hair.
Sesame oil for health
- Like most vegetable oils, sesame oil is so helpful and delicious in foods because of its fatty acid content. Sesame oil contains a wide range of polyunsaturated fatty acids, including sesamol and sesamin. This can keep the cardiovascular system balanced and keeps cholesterol levels low. It can also drop the cholesterol levels that the body already has, thereby reducing atherosclerosis. This means that you are better protected from heart attacks and strokes if you add sesame oil to your diet.
- There are many important minerals that can be found in sesame oil, particularly copper, zinc, and calcium. These three minerals are integral to bone growth in the body, meaning that by maintaining an appropriate level of sesame oil in your diet, you can help increase the rate of bone growth and development, as well as speed up any healing or regrowth of bones as well. As you get older, sesame oil can help you avoid osteoporosis and various other age-related weaknesses of the bones.
Anxiety and Depression:
- Tyrosine is an amino acid that is found in relatively high quantities in sesame oil. Tyrosine has been directly connected to serotonin activity and release in the brain, which can help boost mood by flooding the body with enzymes and hormones that make a person feel happy. In other words, when you are suffering from anxiety or depression, sesame oil can help give you a positive boost in the right direction and turn your mood around!
- Copper is a naturally anti-inflammatory substance, and the high levels of copper found in sesame oil can help to reduce the inflammation and discomfort of various conditions such as gout and arthritis. It reduces the swelling of joints and strengthens the bones and blood vessels, helping to keep your frame strong and sturdy for many years, without that painful inflammation.